. .
Logo Union Liègeoise des Clubs

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union Liègeoise des Clubs Index du Forum » Coupe » Coupe de Belgique
. Belgian league Go back
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Belgian league
Hello,

- ANDERLECHT, the defending champions, have bought 4 (!) Argentinian players. They also managed to get Davy Oyen back to Belgium and got Mbark Boussouffa (the biggest talent in Belgium) from AA Gent. Needless to say, they are favorites to win the league again. (I hate this club from the bottom of my heart, so I hope they somehow crash out, but realistically speaking they are favorites) 

- CLUB BRUGGE is once again expected to be the biggest challenger. They did not buy as many big names as Anderlecht, but with Salou (from Waregem) and Kevin Vanden Bergh (from Genk) they bought two class strikers. For defending needs, they did a last-minute transfer by getting Brian Priske who is returning from Portsmouth to Belgium. 

For More You Can Check: -
Whiteboard Video Production Service

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union Liègeoise des Clubs Index du Forum » Coupe » Coupe de Belgique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation